This is the semester of make or break if I get into nursing school here at Buffalo.
First Patophsyio test at 8 am today ill try my best
Anonymous said: no offense but ur technique needs a lot of work, rn its mad obvious youve not had any training, u should tighten basics like proper limb extension and lift before attemptnig high technical styles like contemporary, otherwise it just looks like hopping and flapping
looool yeah its a beginner contemporary class so you have the right to call me out! its been a hard class and yeah our instructors been teaching us basics like we practice limb extensions everytime in beginning and she teaches basics in class for an hour before doing like combos thanks thanks :D we just started two weeks ago lol its been so hard.
Contemporary is soul freeing. I don’t regret taking this class at all although it’s freaking hard why not learn something new? #contemporary #mondaywednesdaynights #skinnylove #birdy #dance (at Alumni Arena)
HEADLINE: ANNOYING PALEFACEBAGOFPISS TAKES A PUBLIC SHIT ON VIETNAMESE CULTURE BY USING ANGEL HAIR PASTA IN HER “PHOE” WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY MOCKING “ASIAN” ACCENTS
allow me to share some precious gems from her recipe:
- literally the only ingredients of the soup part are: 1. chicken broth 2. ginger and 3. garlic. THAT’S IT. like. she didn’t even use ANY spices??
- - -??? how do you call this pho if you don’t use pho spices. they are essential. ESSENTIAL. that is what makes it taste and smell like pho. it is 100% necessary, 100% non-negotiable
- "1/2 pound angel hair pasta" i’m too tired for this shit
- basil leaves? you’ve gotta specify thai basil (or la hue) or your white audience is gonna go home and make fucking italian ass basily angel hair pasta spaghetti drowned in chicken broth
- lime zest.. chill rachael
- braised.pork.shoulder. in pho. shredded pork. in pho.
DON’T watch the video if you don’t want to end up throwing your computer in the trash. a selective summary:
- repeatedly butchers the pronunciation of pho, calls it “phoe” at least 6 times, shamelessly
- when she explains what the hot sauce is she puts on a mocking asian accent and says “SRIRACHAAA” WITH THAT BUCKTEETH FUCKING CHINAMAN THING PPL DO
- "Trust me, if you’ve never tried it, it’s so easy to make a big beautiful bowl of PHOE. And it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends. You can entertain with it. I like to put chopsticks in it and serve it with a slurpy soup spoon along side."
- —no. it shouldn’t be easy unless you’ve been making it for a long time. it should NOT be easy if you’re someone that CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF THE THING YOU’RE MAKING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.
- —even for my MOM, MY VIETNAMESE MOTHER BORN AND RAISED IN VIETNAM, it’s still a whole lot of work!!! i have been studying and practicing making it for years now and it still takes me DAYS to make. D A Y S
- —“I like to put chopsticks in it” oh do you? that’s just your preference? weird coincidence. huh
- —slurpy spoon
- —“You can entertain with it” “it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends.” LISTEN WHITEY. YOU DON’T JUST GO AROUND BRINGING HOME PARTS OF OTHER PPL’S CULTURES TO ENTERTAIN YOUR BRAT CHILDREN AND UGLYPALE FRIENDS WITH. OOOOO THE ORIENT. HOW FASCINATING. LOOK AT THIS WEIRD SHIT THOSE CHINKS EAT HAHAHA WOW SO WEIRD SO ORIENTAL
(thanks to @sweetheartpleasestay for tipping us off on this)
Still remember watching this back in the day and reading all the comments calling her out
Did she just bullshit this whole recipe!? What kind of hot mess is this shit!?
For the anon who asked.
Ah Im so lucky to have youu.. :’)
John MacArthur wrote years ago, “Knowledge is essential, but it’s not sufficient.” Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 13:2, “And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.”
I spent my whole saturday just laying down got pho today with angelo and jessica but went back and nap. It was such a tiring week but it was so fun
- Im hitting mad new PRs on a lot of lifting and Im so happy about that. Started doing Decline Bench Press now :)
- I injured my lower back a bit but this doesnt stop me from stilll working out
- I am finally160 pounds yesterday w muscle gainz after years of not being in the weight scale. Healthy eating has truly changed my life
- Student Affairs nominated me for a scholarship and the interview went so well yesterday and got the scholarship
- Seeing so many new faces on campus makes me so happy.
- This freshman is literally the mini filipino me
- Being a head teaching assistant is literally like a job but its so self-fulfilling working with students
- I sometimes go to the gym at 1 am where no ones around so I can scream and release anger strength
- This semester is just getting harder and harder. PatoPhysio and Physio test this week! Barrio Practices as well
- My contemporary dance class has been getting better and Im getting the routines much better. Im so happy I am doing something for fun in my life
- I finally met up with my ex after three months lol. I found out my ex is dating a 26 year old now and just that mature settling down life. Hm, i honestly dont know if we will still be friends after college but life goes on! :) It was a good talk honestly
I am so excited for new hope retreat. I just want to be “refreshed” a little and focus on what God really has stored for me this year.
i want to be there for you
but at the same time i shouldnt be